Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Year in Pictures: January 2007

Since I've done such a lousy job of late keeping current with this blog, I thought I'd catch back up with a year-in-review series of posts. Cliché, I know, but kind of fun nonetheless. Well, January was rather mundane. With the new year beginning on a Monday, school for both the boys and I started up on Tuesday the 2nd. That meant New Year's Day itself was a get-unpacked-and-all-sorted-out kind of day, after driving home on the 31st from our annual Christmas trip to San Jose. Other than seeing off Pappy and Aliza as they left back to Israel, we couldn't have launched 2007 with a more mundane start. I did manage, however, to get at least one good photograph to share: Tony showing off some of his 1st-grade (in both senses) handwork from school. And I promise this series of posts will get far more interesting for February and beyond.

No comments: